SUPERFOOD FOR DOGS

At WONDERBOO we are on a mission to get proper nutrition into bowls all over the land! We believe that all dogs deserve proper nutrition so they can lead happy, healthy lives.

GAME CHANGER.

Whilst ‘fetch’ is still a solid favourite at WONDERBOO HQ, there is another game we are rather obsessed with: changing the way the dog food industry works.

Not much has happened in the past 50 years in this arena: producers focus on cost efficiency, using questionable ingredients and harsh manufacturing methods, resulting in products of poor quality with few natural nutrients preserved – barking mad if you ask us! So, we upped our game and decided WONDERBOO will only ever source the best fresh ingredients and use an air-drying technique that preserves natural nutrients and taste.

YUMMY, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!

We have a very qualified panel of eaters that have been enjoying WONDERBOO for years. Their vote is unanimous – it’s truly delicious. We are thrilled that this is the case, but equally important is that WONDERBOO satisfies nutritional requirements as well as taste buds.

We use only fresh & natural Finnish and Swedish ingredients in accordance to a recipe that was developed by, and in accordance to leading veterinarian expertise. The composition of ingredients, coupled with an air-drying production technique, means that protein structures remain intact and at the perfect levels for a dog’s dietary needs.

WE KEEP IT SIMPLE.

‘My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best’. Winston Churchill may have said it first, but we live by it every single day. All our recipes are based on the same basic ratios: 80% of the food is top quality protein, and the remaining 20% is

a combination of carrots, broccoli and blueberries to provide natural fibers that stimulate the intestines and contain masses of antioxidants, potato fibers to aid digestion, and oxblood for a nutritious superboost that contains a lot of iron. We have created 4 versions of this magical formula to make sure there is a suitable meal for all the doggies!

Instagram

WONDERBOO is superfood for dogs. Air-dried using only the finest fresh Finnish & Swedish ingredients means natural nutrition and taste is preserved.

It’s the obvious choice for the conscientious dog owner, because all pups deserve proper nutrition.

© 2020 Wonderboo, All rights reserved